Friday, January 8, 2010

AND1 Fishing Circuit



Jesus! I had to watch that video three times just to make sure I wasn't imagining things. I wouldn't be surprised if that guy pulled off a 360 between the legs. On another note, I realize that the economy is in the shitter but I'm sure that a fishing line and bait is cheaper than the insurance policy for this jackass. Steve Irwin would be shitting in his grave if he saw this video.
These guys better keep a low profile. If they keep this up, the Sea Shepherds and their captain Paul Watson will probably show up and *insert something retarded and ineffective here*.

P.S. - Has anyone ever met one of the Sea Shepherds? I would have to be on schedule 1 drugs to not knock one of them the fuck out. Like I have never seen a group of people who feel vindicated by such stupid shit. They celebrate like they won WWII every time they land one of those acid bags on the Maru.

1 comment:

  1. He dives in with his glasses on. I'm actually surprised he's not wearing them when he comes back up. The dude is one bad ass.

    ReplyDelete