Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fat Ginger Kid's Decent Into Madness

If you haven't already seen the video starring the Fat Ginger Kid petitioning for ginger rights, watch it now. Here it is. "Gingers have souls!!!"



The way a he looks at me with his beaty black eyes makes me think he is trying to suck out my soul through the internet. This ginger fuck really creeps the shit out of me. I really assumed that this would be a one time thing. Maybe this kid just got really high, made a ridiculous video and then realized how retarded he was. Apparently not. He has started uploading more ginger rights videos.



It becomes apparent just from the first few seconds of the video that this kid has been watching a lot of Jersey Shore. "You know what bro?" Maybe he wishes he were tan like the guys on the show. Maybe he's just putting on a front with these videos. Deep down he doesn't want to be pasty white. Or maybe he's just insane.



Yeah, he's definitely insane. It's obvious now that this kid is losing his mind. He's already starting to cry over youtube comments. It's really only a matter of time before this kid goes on a murder-suicide rampage. I'll put money down right now that says in his next video the Fat Ginger is holding a dead cat and has blood dripping from his freckled lips.

I'll continue to update on his decent into madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment