Monday, January 11, 2010

Introducing the Starting Middle Linebacker for the Denver Broncos



I’m not really sure how I feel about this video. Do I feel bad for the Kid Rock wannabe or do I applaud the guy who wrecked his world? I mean this wasn’t your usual prank gone wrong. One minute you're about to be a comic genius and the next minute you're laying on the ground with a broken neck. Anyhow, the only people that should not wear pants are Victoria's Secret models and beach volleyball players. That’s it. Seriously dude put some real pants on. The Germans have been doin this shit for years and it still disgusts me. I guess I'm glad that that guy finally had some sense knocked into him.

P.S. - Josh McDaniels, if you're out there, put the ego aside and offer a 5 year contract with $20+ million guaranteed. This guy is that good. Film don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment